ATTENTION – TO OUR VALUED CUSTOMERS
Neerlandia Co-op is actively monitoring the issues around Covid-19 so that we can continue to provide products and services while protecting our customers and employees. At this point, our hours of operation have not changed.
We are taking many steps to reduce exposure for all involved
- Our stores are cleaned and sanitized regularly throughout the day as part of normal business, with increased frequency in high-touch areas
- We are asking all customers and employees to respect a no-contact policy in accordance with social distancing recommendations.
- At this point in time, if feasible we ask that orders be placed via email, text or phone. We recognize that this is not possible for some departments
- We are ending the requirement to sign for all charge purchases until further notice.
- When making card payments, please use tap options if possible
- We have posted signage requesting shoppers feeling any symptoms including fever, cough and difficulty breathing refrain from entering the premises
- We encourage you all to keep informed on prevention and follow all guidelines put in place by Alberta Health Services
We want to remain available and open to all our customers & members. These steps are in line with actions taken by our fellow retails and believe it is the best way to ensure we are fully staffed and ready to meet your needs in the upcoming busy spring season. If you have any questions, feel free to contact your Co-op management team.
For more information regarding covid-19 and what action you can take please visit Alberta Health.