At The Neerlandia Co-op, we’re looking for energetic, motivated individuals who can consistently create welcoming, positive and memorable experiences for customers, stakeholders and fellow employees. Our employees are our success.
Our employees are the key to our success
The Co-operative Retailing System (CRS) recognizes that our employees are key to
the success of our organization. We are committed to taking care of our employees and offer a variety of attractive benefits. These may include: a health care plan, learning and development opportunities, tuition reimbursement, and an employer-matched pension plan.
If you have the desire to grow and develop, the opportunities are endless. The CRS offers a variety of positions in a number of different areas at over 500 locations throughout Western Canada. Many of our employees started in entry-level jobs and, with training and development, were able to progress to positions of greater responsibility.
Learning and Development
The CRS offers all of our employees the training they need to develop their careers. We offer a variety of training experiences including hands-on learning and off-site seminars on a variety of topics. We are committed to promoting employees from within our organization and offer a number of programs that provide employees with the skills and knowledge they need to succeed. Find more information on the learning and development programs that we offer here.
The CRS has a career that will fit your lifestyle. Whether you are a young-at-heart retiree, a stay-at-home parent looking for something to do while the kids are in school, or a student looking to make some extra money, we have the schedule that will fit your life circumstances.
The CRS is interested in assisting our employees to reach their educational goals. Employees may qualify to receive 75% tuition reimbursement upon successful completion of an approved course.
CURRENT JOB POSTINGS.
Is now accepting resumes for the following position:
For more information please check out the careers section on the Neerlandia Co-op website, www.neerlandiacoop.com or contact:
Manager, Service Center
Phone: (780) 780-674-4419
We thank all participants for their interest, however only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Job posted till suitable candidate is found.
Education and Experience:
- Valid high school diploma and or equivalent
- Automotive Apprentice or Ticket/Red Seal Certification
- Preference will be given to 3rd/4th year apprentice or Journeyman
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform routine automotive maintenance tasks, oil changes, tire rotations, conduct necessary repairs, identify issues, utilize service line prioritization system
- Provide excellent customer service
- Other duties assigned by manager
Meat Cutter - Grocery Department
The Neerlandia Co-op Grocery Store is looking to add to our team! Are you customer service oriented and ready to thrive in a fast paced, fun, and evolving work environment? Consider applying for the Meat Cutter position today!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide information, assistance, and overall exceptional customer service to customers.
- Using knives and other carving tools and equipment to cut and trim meat to sell to customers.
- Package, wrap, display, and price meat products and assist customers with large or special orders.
- General housekeeping duties ensuring work area is safe, organized, and clean.
- Sharpen equipment and monitor refrigeration temperatures.
- Adhere to all company, industry, and governmental policies, procedures, and food quality standards.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team environment
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build lasting relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to handle transactions accurately and responsibly
- Basic math and computer skills
Job Type: Full-time; available to work Saturdays and evenings.
To Apply: Fill in the application form below or send your resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only those that are selected for an interview will be contacted.The Grocery Department is looking to add a meat cutter!